We are tremendously proud and excited to announce the formal GA Release of Remarkable 16.05 (Enigma) - the latest and greatest live version of Entropy's Remarkable Content Management System available to all our Enterprise customers from today (June 6th).
This marks the most significant update to the Remarkable core system since it's initial launch almost 2 years ago and brings with it a significant number of new features alongside major core re-writes and engine updates - making the entire Remarkable experience faster, smoother, and more reliable for every site, app, and piece of content our clients manage.
Following on our most successful Remarkable Enterprise release 15.10 (Denniston) unveiled in September 2015, Entropy's latest update to the CMS includes some of the following key elements (just to name a few!):
- Advanced Publishing System
- Full User Audit Log
- Faster Status of Published Pages
- Quick-release Publishing Tool
- Fully Re-imagined Menu System & UI
- Article & Editor Improvements
- Fully Integrated Blogging Tools
- Advanced Stats & Analytics
- Content, Geographic & IP-based Statistics
- Comprehensive Core Engine Updates
- Numerous Performance Enhancements
- ...and Lots, Lots More!
Our clients will begin enjoying the rich features of Remarkable "Enigma" immediately - and all new customers will be starting their Remarkable journey using the most advanced and configurable Enterprise Content Management Solution on the planet.
We'll have a lot more exciting news to share in coming weeks - alongside some new case studies and demonstrations of "Enigma" in action - so stay tuned!!